RS Film Film Production and Distribution
For a number of years in the early 2000's this was the website for RS Film, the film-production and distribution arm of RS Public Company Limited is a Thai entertainment company. Content is from the site's 2001-2002 archived pages and other sources.
Taloompuk: The Disaster Storm
RS Public Company Limited is a Thai entertainment company that not only has a record label, operates radio stations, but also produces programming for television, makes films, publishes magazines and promotes concerts. Behind GMM Grammy, it is the second-largest media conglomerate in Thailand.
RS Film is the company's film-production and distribution arm. Associated production marques include Avant and Film Surf. In addition to making Thai films, the company also distributes for films for exhibition in Thailand.
RS FILM & DISTRIBUTION CO.,LTD. Is a holding company of RS PROMOTION 1992 CO.,LTD. RS FILM is a film distributor to domestic and international to theater , home entertainment, cable TV and Free TV. Specializing in promotion, media planner in every channel, produce in film , provide international company who want to invest in film with film maker in Thailand as well.
* DISTRIBUTED "GIRLFRIEND" BY CINEMAG CO.,LTD.
* DISTRIBUTED "BANGKOK HAUNTED" BY AVANT CO.,LTD.
* DISTRIBUTED "WHERE IS TONG" BY RED ROCKET CO.,LTD
* DISTRIBUTED "KILLER TATTOO" BY AVANT CO.,LTD
* SOLD INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS OF 10 MOVIES: ROMANTIC BLUE, DARKSIDE ROMANCE, EXTREME GAME, JENNY, BUDDY, LONG JUNE, DREAMERS, A MIRACLE OF OAM + SOMWUNG, FRIENDSHIP BREAKDOWN, CLONING, BY RS PROMOTION 1992 CO.,LTD. TO SINGAPORE AND KOREA
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" IN 46TH ASIA PACIFIC FILM FESTIVAL, INDONISIA
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO", "WHERE IS TONG", AND "CLONING" IN AN 4TH INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF NEW CINEMA, INDIA
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" IN 7TH HANOI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, VIETNAM
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO", AND "WHERE IS TONG" IN 6TH PUSAN INTERNATION FILM FESTIVAL, KOREA
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" IN 4TH FAR EAST FILM FESTIVAL, ITALY
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" IN FEBIO FILM FESTIVAL, CZECH REPUBLIC
* SOLD INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS OF "BANGKOK HAUNTED" TO HONG KONG
* SOLD INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS OF "BANGKOK HAUNTED" TO SINGAPORE
* PARTICIPATED AND SCREEN "BANGKOK HAUNTED" IN AMERICAN FILM MARKET, U.S.A.
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" IN HELSINKI FILM FESTIVAL, FINLAND
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" IN PHILADELPHIA FILM FESTIVAL, U.S.A.
* SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" IN NAT FILM FESTIVAL, DENMARK
* PARTICIPATED AND SCREEN "KILLER TATTOO" AND "BANGKOK HAUNTED" IN CANNES FILM MARKET, FRANCE
Films produced by the company include:
- Ahingsa-Jikko mee gam 2005
Ahingsa (Boriwat Yuto) is a petty thug who lives a carefree life with his friends in the high-tech world of modern Thailand. Mysteriously, an anonymous guy always dressed in red (Teeradanai Suwanahom) begins to appear everywhere and is chasing him everywhere to mess in his life. He doesn't really know who this weird guy is or what he wants from him. Though it seems unbelievable for Ahingsa, this guy is known as his "fate." Ahingsa tries to defeat him, but fails every time. He tries to avoid "fate" while at the same time falling in love with a beautiful local girl. He soon realizes he has to confront his mysterious rival in order to take his life back and regain control over his own fate.
- Bangkok Loco 2004
a 2004 Thai comedy-musical-fantasy film directed by Pornchai Hongrattanaporn, written by Sompope Vejchapipat and starring Krissada Terrence.
- Killer Tattoo 2001
a 2001 Thai action-comedy film written and directed by Yuthlert Sippapak. It was the debut film by Yuthlert, and also was the feature-film debut for popular Thai comedians Petchtai Wongkamlao and Pongsak Pongsuwan
- Noodle Boxer
- Ruk Jung
- The Victim
"Mobster move your ass big Surprise is coming!!!"
WHERE IS TONG
"The mission can't be missed, Holy sing is on your side"
BANGKOK HAUNTED 2001
It's late evening in a small pub somewhere in present day Bangkok. Three young women take turns talking about their lives and the frightening experiences they've had with "ghosts" and the supernatural.
Jieb is a young woman who owns an antique business. One day she mysteriously receives an old drum, which appears to be about seventy years old. Suddenly she begins to have strange and haunting dreams, accompanied by a mysterious woman's voice. Jieb feels that somehow the mysterious appearance of the drum is the cause of her dreams. As she begins to search for the origins of the drum, she discovers agonizing facts of her past dating back seventy years.
At the critical age of 25, Pan faces life desperate and alone like so-many others in the sprawling metropolis of Bangkok. She is looking for someone to love, someone that can take her away from the everyday boredom of her existence and create a better tomorrow.
One day, a friend introduces her to a short cut to happiness, an exotic essence called "Black Magic Woman". The scent is created in a secretive pagan ceremony. Pan uses the scent to attract men who fall in love with her. They become her slave, however she is unaware of the negative effect on her life. In the end, she becomes the victim of her own salvation.
A young police cadet, Nop, has a promising future ahead of him. However when Gunya, a young attractive woman is found hanged to death, Nop goes against the advice of his superiors who insist it is a suicide and begins to investigate her death as a homicide. Nop's investigation begins to uncover the many traumas of Gunya's life. Mysteriously, Nop is guided by a spirit, which introduces him to evidence leading to the cause of Gunya's death. But finally, when the case is solved, the truth of her death is shocking.